Pinto’s Specialty Pharmacy provides unmatched services that corresponds to the client’s medical needs. Our professional team will work closely with you and your physician to ensure that the treatment program is specific to your condition.
Our expert staff offers pharmacy care for patients who are diagnosed with chronic illnesses that includes:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Hepatitis C
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Hemophilia & other bleeding disorders
For your convenience, Pinto’s Specialty Pharmacy offers refills for your medications. You can easily order your medicines online, without having to leave your home. Our services include refills for specialty drugs, refill reminder, and shipment email alerts. For more information, please call us at 201-241-3333.
Eating a balanced, nutritious meal is important for you before, during and after your treatment. Defending your body against diseases depends on your food intake. Make sure you are shielded against viruses by eating the right kind of food to keep you away from unwanted illnesses and to improve your health.
Pinto’s Specialty Pharmacy suggests the TherapEase Cuisine to our clients who want to achieve their optimum health. The TherapEase Cuisine is developed by registered dietitians to help reduce side effects, choose food that are highly recommended for your needs, daily meal planning, food-drug interactions, and access registered dietitians.
This cuisine leads you to the best food choices that are based on your:
- Unique preferences
- Side Effects
Immunizations & Vaccinations
If you want to know more about our immunizations and vaccinations services, feel free to contact us by calling 201-241-3333. If you want to avail of our free consultation services, please click here.
Our trusted pharmacists can create personalized medications that are according to the client’s preferences and likings. We will work together with you and your physician to make a safe and effective compounded drugs.
- Sterile Dosage Forms (e.g. Injections or Eye Drops).
- Creams, Lotions, Gels, Powders, etc., for Skin/Scalp Application
- Nasal Sprays
- Powder Capsules for Ear Insufflators
- Liquids for Oral, or Tube Administration (G-tube or J-tube)
- Transdermal Gels that Deliver Medicine Through The Skin
- Sub-Lingual (Under-The-Tongue) Products
- Rectal and Vaginal Preparations
- Lip Balms
We can create:
- Unique Dosage Forms
- Flavor Medicines (to improve taste)
- Reproduce Medication (drugs is no longer available in the market)
- Invent New Formulations (specially designed for you by your doctor)
Specialty & Disease Management
At Pinto’s Specialty Pharmacy, you can be sure that your health is our priority and we will do whatever we can to keep you in the pink of health. For some, disease management can be quite difficult, this is why our staff will work with you to make the process easier and much more bearable.
Pinto’s Specialty Pharmacy accepts original prescription drug orders directly from patients. We don’t accept faxed copies of prescription.
We provide diverse choices of durable medical equipment, so our clients can live their life comfortably and with ease. We are fully stocked with various supplies that cater to the different needs of our customers. Every day, our staff inspects and examines each product to make sure that they are functioning properly for our client’s use. Our medical equipment include mobility assistance such as wheelchairs, crutches, canes, and walkers. We also have a full line of monitoring and support systems.
Our staff helps provide educational materials to health care agencies/physicians, refill reminders and creation of a comprehensive support system that helps maximize the compliance and enhances patient results.
- HIV fusion inhibitors
- Multiple sclerosis agents
- Growth hormones
- Rheumatoid arthritis medications
Pinto’s Specialty Pharmacy offers Medicine-On-Time, a personal prescription system that perfectly organizes your prescription, no matter how many there are. It functions as:
- A Reminder
- A Refill Management
- A Pill Cup
- A Calendar
For more information about this revolutionary system, please call us at 201-241-3333. We’ll gladly attend to your inquiries.
We offer complimentary delivery of your medication to your home or your doctor’s office. It is free of charge, even when you need it overnight.
Helpful Patient Resources
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacistswww.safemedication.com
- Consumer Healthcare Products Associationwww.chpa-info.org
- Drug Watchwww.drugwatch.com/health
- Institute for Safe Medication Practiceswww.ismp.org
- National Association of Boards of Pharmacywww.nabp.net
- Place for MOM (a free service for Senior Living Options)www.aplaceformom.com/jersey-city-senior-living-resources
- PDR.net – The Most Trusted Source for FDA-approved Drug Labeling for Physicians and Prescriberswww.pdr.net
- RxList – The Internet Drug Index for prescription drugs, medications and pill identifierwww.rxlist.com
- U.S. Food and Drug Administrationwww.fda.gov
Refill Your Rx
You don’t have to worry about refilling your prescription on time. Pinto’s Specialty Pharmacy offers prescription refill services. To request for refill, please clink on the link below.